Friday, September 24, 2010

This girl

Yesterday I was talking to A and she was being her usual crazy self. Having learned from past experience that if I do not blog something quickly, I will forget it, I'm typing up these two now.

A: Mom, Kyler became my friend today!
Me: Oh, really? That's neat.
A: Yeah, my heart's not broken anymore.

Sigh. Everything breaks this girl's heart, but it usually pretty easy to mend. Another quote from her, from sometime last week:

"Tyler, when you say mean things to me, it breaks off a little piece of my heart each time."

That one happened in the bathroom while they were trying to fix the toilet.

On the way to the open house at school last night:

"Oh! The sky is pink and purple! *long pause* *sigh* That's my favorite part of life."

Now, I looked at the sky and I all I could see was blue, but hey, if that's her favorite part of life, then I'm not going to tell her otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment