Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Joining the ranks...

...of Honda Odyssey owners. We've been in the market for one for quite some time, but never had the funds when one we liked was available, but today we found one and managed to make the money work. It's a 2007 with about 45K miles on it and it has an 8th seat, which was a huge selling point for me. HUGE. I will probably be reconfiguring carseats all week to find the best fit, but it will be worth it, I'm sure. This means that we'll even have enough room for Kyler, the little boy who I will be watching after school this year, on the days that we need to drive.

It seems nice so far, but I haven't driven it and I've only ridden in it for about 5 minutes on the way home from the dealership. I'll let you all know my thoughts on it after a week or so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment