Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off to a weird start

I woke up today at like 5:46 AM because I heard something about a Backstreet Boys concert up in Broomfield. Yeah, it's in a week and it's the first I've heard of it. I'm like the worst obsessed fan ever lately. I had a 20-minute silent discussion with myself about whether or not I should go do the budget and check ticket prices. I eventually decided against it because I didn't want to accidentally wake up the kids. I wish I could go, but the logistics of taking a nursling and then having to find a babysitter for the other 3 (or hauling them all to a hotel up there so Tom could watch them or something) and then possibly having to find someone to dog/catsit for the other 4, are just more than I can handle right now. I managed to go back to sleep eventually.

Now, here's the weird part (yeah, sorry, I don't consider that whole BSB obsession weird) since all my kids are normally up around 6:00 AM, no matter what time they go to bed:

Miranda was up at about 6:40 and I grabbed her by the ankles about 6 inches before she crawled off the edge of the bed. Amelia was awake, too, and possibly standing outside my door in the hallway, which is just a bit creepy for a 5 year old. Joseph finally rolled out of bed around 8:00. And he took a nap yesterday, too. I won't be surprised if he's throwing up by the end of the day. It's 9:00 AM and Tyler is still asleep. I guess that's what happens when you're 3.5 and you decide to stay up until 9:45 PM. I'm sure he'll smell the cereal that Joseph and Amelia are eating and he'll come running out any minute.

I'm not sure how this day is going to play out now. Maybe it will give me something to blog about though. ;)

1 comment:

  1. So...Your title says you're a WAHM of 3! :)

    Love you, even if you do secretly (or openly, whatever) love the Backstreet Boys.

    ReplyDelete