Friday, January 16, 2009

Today...

..we've had tons of excitement, including, but not limited to:

-Tyler pushed the cat into the bathtub. Yes, there was still water in the tub. The cat ran out of the bathroom so quickly that I didn't even see her run past me.

-Amelia decided to play some invented game that resulted in Joseph getting kicked in the mouth and knocking his head into the coffee table. Tears followed.

-Tyler decided to climb the tall baby gate, where he proceeded to get stuck- perched at the very top. He didn't call for help, just sat there and cried.

-Joseph stood next to me while I was blogging and repeatedly asked me what I was writing and why I was doing this.

-Amelia locked Tyler out of the bedroom while she was in timeout for kicking Joseph.

See? Exciting!

1 comment: