Friday, November 21, 2008

And he's off...

...to school today. Joseph is feeling better and was super excited to get to school today. I think he missed the playground. :P Amelia is watching Curious George right now and Tyler finally went down for a nap.

In M&B news, I finished one pair of longies and they're headed for the lanolin bath in about 5 minutes. The next pair should be done later today and then I have 2 more surprise pairs to knit and I'll be through that part of my list. We won't discuss what's left on my list yet. Yikes. I think I'll be spending a lot of time at the post office in the coming weeks.

In other crafty news, I'm trying to plan out what I'm making for everyone for Christmas. Wow. I need to start the planning much earlier next year. I have to make a birthday gift for Joseph this week, one for Tyler immediately after that, and then Christmas gifts for each of the kids. Ideally, I'd love to make them each a pair of socks and a pair or two for myself, but since I have yet to actually knit a sock of any size, I don't see it happening. Maybe they'll get socks for Valentine's Day.

And to Little Miss Lindsay, happy birthday, sweetie! You'll love being six!

1 comment: